Saturday, July 10, 2010

Visit Hindu Blog

Hi all,

Through this Blog, I have been trying to reach out friends who are interested to understand the uniqueness of Hinduism and as well the importance of voting to BJP. I am not a critic of any political parties but I believe that the BJP is the only party that could defend the rights of every Hindu. Hence, in this blog you can read articles sourced from various other sites. The bottom line is at least I do a little service to Hindus.

I visit sites regularly in order to get useful information that every Hindu must know. Mostly all the sites I visit are filled with ample information and it is very hard to single out one particular site or blog. However, in my opinion that one can understand more about Hinduism when you visit the below blog. The author of this site has done excellent job and sorted out contents under different headings so as to understand the customs and rituals of Hindu festivals and other important days. Please do visit the blog

http://www.hindu-blog.com/p/about-hindu-blog.html

Thanks / best regards,

Umashankar. K

No comments:

Post a Comment